-- We know what the weather will be like in your town tomorrow.
-- We know the distance from us to the Sun and the Moon.
-- Best of all: Your doctor can give you shots so you won't get flu,
chicken pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria,
smallpox, or polio.
Almost EVERY kid used to get chicken pox, measles, and mumps
when I was in school, and thousands of kids used to die every year
from diphtheria and polio. And now, you probably never heard of
most of these.
When you're growing a plants and their not growing.
1) Put them in shade all day, they have good soil and I water them.
2) "I think it might be better if they got less sunlight"
3) I put one in the shade and one in the sun, keeping everything the same.
4) The one in the sun grew better.
5) Now I know to keep my plants in the sun.
1) hypothesis "my keys are in the jacket pocket"
2) Test 1 - Checks in pocket- They're not there
3) Hypothesis " there on the counter"
4) Test 2 - Checks on counter - Not there
5) Hypothesis " I left them in the front door's lock"
6) Test 3 - Checks door- They're there.
Proving the hypothesis, measuring something and causality.
These or only two examples but I hope you get the memo.
d.7.5cm is your answer