The formula for estimating the number, n, of a certain product sold is n...
N = (8800)xln(7(2) + 9)
N = 27,592.34
Thus, it is expected that the number of sales after 2 years is 27,592 units.
if you want to solve percent error follow these steps.
1. subtract the accepted value from the experimental value.
2. take the absolute value of step 1.
3. divide that answer by the accepted value.
4. multiply that answer by 100 and add the % symbol to express the answer as a percentage.
if you want to solve percent of change just do this.
1. work out the difference (increase) between the two numbers you are comparing.
2. divide the increase by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. if your answer is a negative number then this is a percentage decrease.
hope this : )
in standard form:
you have to buy 3 dictionaries, so put a 3 next to the a (dictionaries) so that you can multiply them by each other.
a3+b= 60 (the amount of money you have)
we already know the cost of a=15 so replace a with $15
($15 x 3)+b=60
multiply 15 and 3 to get $45 and replace it with $45
and then replace b with 15 to get the total:
that means you have $15 left after buying 3 dictionaries.
15 divided by the cost of a map ($5) equals 3.
so you can buy 3 maps.
sorry if it was confusing!