•freedom to live and work in the united states
• freedom to enter and leave the country freely with no restrictions
• right to vote for representatives and have a voice in government
• right to hold elected office
• ability to apply for jobs with the u. s. government
• ability to apply for certain educational scholarships or grants
• protection from deportation (forced removal)
• ability to sponsor other family members to join them
think about knud wefald’s path to citizenship. from the list above, identify two benefits of citizenship that you think might have been most appealing to him and note below.
• Freedom to enter and leave the country freely with no restrictions
• Freedom to live and work in the United States
do good a u will succeed more importantly study thats wats improtant
the book of ezekiel takes its title from the priest of the same name, son to a man named buzi. ezekiel’s priestly lineage shines through in his prophetic ministry; he often concerned himself with topics such as the temple, the priesthood, the glory of the lord, and the sacrificial system.
explanation: mark brainliesrt i am trying to get to the next level i will be your freind and
• freedom to enter and leave the country...