2. Same thing but different numbers, this time it's 10 people at first but only sharing to 2 people
3. Can't help you on this one, just use a graphing software or something or whatever they tell you to use
The first three points are given to you for Ben, but for Carter its
Day # of Shares
4. Plug in x values for 3 and 10
Ben: 2(3)^3 = 54 and 2(3)^10 = 118098
Carter: 10(2)^3 = 80 and 10(2)^10 = 10240
Amber: 3(4)^3 = 192 and 3(4)^10 = 3145728
5. The original graph and the new graph of Amber is the same except for that the graph is moved up 45 units up because Amber shared it with 45 people flat at her grandma's living facility
6. Amber's post obviously grows the fastest. This is true because she has the greatest growth value and she also has a good headstart of 45 elderly people.
7. This one is up to you, if you want more views in general then just agree with Amber, but if you want less view but with a good starting amount, then agree with Carter. Ben is a good mix if you can't decide or don't care
First, create more gingerbread men. Next, Get his most favorite candy! Last, have a party for him!
nothing certain is known about what happened, but it seems that the country declined gradually, perhaps due to bad government, or, more likely, due to a series of bad harvests, which resulted in widespread and recurrent famine.
mexico south america