The Answer is Mesomorphic.
I'm pretty sure your answer would be Mesomorphic.
(1)used by the body to synthesize Vitamin D= Cholesterol
(2)fats that can increase the amount of "bad" cholesterol in the blood= Saturated
(3)nutrient that Vitamins A, D, E, and K are dependent upon for their absorption by cells= fat
(4) one factor that can be changed in order to lower your body fat= exercise
(5) body type that is tall and thin= ectomorph
(6) body type that is normal height and well-built= mesomorph
(7) good source of carbohydrates and Vitamin B complex= grain
(8) the body type that is short and overweight= endomorph
(9)the conversion of nutrients into energy=catabolism.
be confident on yourself. ignore such fools and move on ; )
the answer is a