A substance that moves across a cell membrane without using the cells energy tends to move from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration. This is known as Passive transport.
1. a host loses nutrients to a parasite
2. a parasite only benefits when the host is alive (cause if the host dies the parasite dies with it )
3. producers to consumers
4. the tapeworm is a parasite
5. they convert energy from the sun (photosynthesis)
6. sunflower-robin (i think im 80% sure)
10. fresh water snails ( cause the green algea is the producer and the snails are the primary consumers and the small fish consumer so is the big fish)
the answer is: metamorphic rocks often show the presence of fossils, also a
without using the cell's energy tends to move...